Every year the TED Fellows program selects a new group of extraordinary, multidisciplinary individuals by open application. TED look for innovators on the rise in their respective fields who are doing bold, original work. The TED Fellows program is currently accepting applications for the 2022 TED Fellowship.
- The TED Fellows Program recognizes the folks working on-the-ground on world-changing ideas — the doers, makers, inventors, advocates, filmmakers and photographers, musicians and artists, educators, scientists, entrepreneurs, nonprofit leaders, and human rights activists. If you’re at work on a future-shaping idea and over the age of 18, you should apply.
- The TED Fellows program is not an academic fellowship and non-traditional educations are welcome.
- In addition to impressive accomplishment, fine character and a good heart are also important traits we look for in TED Fellows.
- Once selected, TED Fellows receive transformational support. The program offers them TED’s power to help articulate and amplify their vision. The program supports TED Fellows’ with the individual capacity-building required to take the global stage.
- TED equip TED Fellows with public speaking and media training, professional coaching, educational programming and connect them to a global network of peers and industry leaders.
The selection process
TED Fellows are selected by the program staff, with extensive reference checking, fact checking and consultation with experts across all fields.
Your written application is central to our selection process. We read every application and encourage you to read our tips for applying before submitting your application. These tips are a guide to what we’re looking for when we review your application.
Applicants may receive requests for additional information from our team. But unless we reach out to you, we require no further information from you.
Ultimately, there is no algorithm for how we select our TED Fellows. We select Fellows based on their accomplishments in their respective fields, the potential impact of their work and also their character. The ideal applicant is collaborative in their pursuits and in their nature, and is at a moment in their career to maximize the support of the TED community.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, kindly follow the link below to apply
Application Deadline: June 30th 2021